Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Who dosen't love BACON?

This one is from my Breakfast Board.  I love bacon but I hate to cook it.  Its messy and I usually burn it.  This seems like a great recipe because it claims that there is basically no clean-up and the bacon cooks perfectly.

I bring you...Cook Bacon in the Oven!
The claim:  " About 10 min on 400. Cover the cookie sheet with foil...So much easier than the stove top and no splatter! Easy clean up too!"
The actual link: Martha Stewart's "Less Mess Bacon"

My experience:
 The trick here is NOT to preheat the oven.  Put the bacon in a cold oven and then turn it on.


 I left the bacon in for more like 20 minutes.  You can eyeball it.


It was a little crunchy and a little chewy.  The perfect bacon!!  Clean up was pretty easy.  I let the bacon grease cool and harden a little on the tinfoil and rolled it up and threw it out.  Done!

This Pin was definitely a success and one I will be using again!

No comments:

Post a Comment